Online Business Directories

You probably are familiar with the Yellow Pages, which is merely a catalog of businesses. However, are you aware that the same type of business directories exist online?

Yes, even though most searches online – as many as 75% — occur through sites like Google, Yahoo!, and Bing, the remaining 25% apparently find what they are looking for in a much different way.

They represent millions and millions of wandering prospects, who could become your customer. Would you like to know how you can capture their attention and direct them to your website?

The answer is quite simple. Make use of the many online business directories where you can list your company. Moreover, most of these online directories are 100% free.



Make it easy for prospects and customers to find you. Register your business to all available online business directories.



Some people (although a small percentage) still check the phone book when looking for a particular business. Furthermore, if your client is over 80 years old, the percentage is even higher. The same is valid when people are searching online.

Millions of people visit online business directories like Yelp!, YP.com and other online directories to find consumer-friendly businesses with a track record of quality and excellent customer service. To get a comprehensive list of online business directories, type in the keyword “online business directories” into your preferred search engine, and you will find plenty.

By the way, if you are ready to monetize your business more effectively and accelerate your business results, let’s connect. I know we can help.

Start typing and press Enter to search