Blog

I’M READY TO MONETIZE IT!TM
SEND ME ONE Monetization SECRET THAT I CAN IMPLEMENT TODAY!

Email Marketing – A Proven Powerhouse Review

To market to someone via email you need their email address. A collection of email addresses is called your “list.” Frankly, getting your customer’s email address is not enough. You see, many businesses have an email list. Unfortunately, they then do absolutely nothing with that list to capitalize on it. Not realizing the gold that […]

Read More

Online Business Directories

You probably are familiar with the Yellow Pages, which is merely a catalog of businesses. However, are you aware that the same type of business directories exist online? Yes, even though most searches online – as many as 75% — occur through sites like Google, Yahoo!, and Bing, the remaining 25% apparently find what they […]

Read More

Promote Your Online Presence Offline

Marketing is all about promotion. You must shout from the rooftop that you have your business online for people to see. The underrated and under-used strategy we will share with you in this posting will impact your traffic and sales. Remember, just having a website is not a savior for your business. In fact, today’s […]

Read More

Start typing and press Enter to search